Thursday, March 15, 2018

Wildtree really ramped up my meal prepping game!

I made a post several months ago now about how I have started using Wildtree products.

If you don't know, Wildtree is an organic food company that specializes in healthy and wholesome food products such as oils, seasonings, mixes, dressings, and more. They offer many meal plan options to make fast, fresh, ahead, and anytime! These bundles are wonderful breakfast, lunch and dinner options and now that I've tried more I want to share them with you ❤

Here's a short list of things I have tried in the last year

  • Basil Pesto Sauce
  • Beef Stew Seasoning
  • Chipotle Ranch
  • Cranberry Poppyseed Dressing
  • Guacamole Seasoning
  • Kids Cheez Blend
  • Lasagna Skillet Meal 
  • Pot Pie Skillet Meal
  • Robust Tortilla Soup
  • Rancher Steak Rub
  • Taco Seasoning
  • Alfredo Extraordinaire 
  • Vanilla & Chocolate Balanced Meal Shake
  • Primal Goodness Freezer Workshop Bundle 

Make Fresh

I have tried several of Wildtree's single item products and have loved every single one. From their taco seasoning, alfredo mix, pesto sauce, cranberry poppyseed dressing - I haven't found one I haven't loved. The biggest bonus about these products is that you can actually read what's on the labels! None of that weird crap and ingredients you can't read - so you know it is healthy for you! 


I love using their products and not having to feel guilty for the "extra calories" or "extra crap" that could be added to a meal when you add an oil or seasoning. The ingredients are healthy and the nutritional facts blow you away. The taco seasoning is my favorite example. I find the flavor way better than a packet you could get in a store and way better stuff.

Just take a look at their website to see what I'm talking about!
           OR download the Wildtree app and use my referral code Q2M8N 
                 *You could earn $5 off your next order if you order $50 on your first order!

Make Anytime 

 Wildtree recently just released their brand new vanilla and chocolate shake powder! ...Totally look it up and see what it's all about.

There are so many wonderful recipes included in the app and you should give it a try.

The ingredients are wonderful with a lot of fruits included! Less than a gram of sugar, plenty of protein, low calorie, and can be used as a meal replacement. And healthy to boot!

I have been loving the Wildtree Wellness Shakes so far and you should totally check it out!

Download the app and use my referral code found above 🠝

Make Ahead 

One of the things I have been dying to try was Wildtree's freezer meal bundles - there are many options (including vegetarian)! In a bundle, you get several full-sized Wildtree products with different recipes to prep using a combination of the products. The bundle instructions give you a detailed grocery list and exactly what to freeze at the time of prepping - with full instructions on how to thaw and cook what you have prepped! It makes it all easy...and it does save quite a bit of time!

I chose the Primal Goodness bundle since I liked what the products were and the other recipes I found in the app. 

Instead of making up all of the recipes at one time, I made only 4 since I don't normally need to prep that far in advance (about a month's worth was plenty!). It's simple since you chop up vegetables, throw in the seasonings and oils with the meat and freeze it for whenever you're ready! You're mouth will water when you start to smell it when it thaws in the fridge. I prepped Latin Lettuce Wraps two times, Hickory Adobo Chicken, and Mediterranean Roasted Veggies and Chicken. 

I have tried the hickory adobo chicken and loved it! The best part was all I needed to do was throw it onto a sheet pan and call it good. 

At first, I was a little apprehensive about giving Wildtree a try but I am sure glad I did. It has proved to be healthy alternatives to the things I normally eat and help considerably with meal prep. The bulk savings on ingredients plus knowing I am eating way better "stuff" makes it all worth while! 



Thanks Wildtree ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!